There’s so many people asked the same question to the point I’ve gotten tired answering it. So here, I’ll explain everything.
- I moved my domain name sabishiidesu.com to a new hosting in June.
- I plan to move the contents (translated chapters) to a new hosting, after doing some editing, but I just couldn’t find a good time to do that.
- Then again, it doesn’t mean I deleted them. They’re still online but their url simply changed.
- You can still access all translated chapters here: sabishiidesu.blogspot.com.
- I haven’t update the links so add “.blogspot” into the url whenever you get page not found notification.
- Example: http://www.sabishiidesu.com/p/that-person-later-on.html => http://www.sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/p/that-person-later-on.html
That’s all. See you later….
9 Replies to “About The Missing Translated Chapters”
This blog is open to invited readers only
It doesn’t look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.
Did you set the page as private?
No, it opens to public.
You’re missing an “i” in the url.
This workaround doesn’t seem to work at all for chapter 20 and above for Sonomono. A lot of the pages on the blogspot site just link to this one too.
Just add “.blogspot” into the url.
Example: http://www.sabishiidesu.com/p/chapter-112-public-execution.html => http://www.sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/p/chapter-112-public-execution.html
Just to make things easier I wrote a little userscript to automatically change to blogspot
// @name Sabishiidesu URL Redirect
// @include https://sabishiidesu.com/p/*
Thanks, let’s see later.
This seems to be broken. Whenever i click on a link or try to change that url to include the .blogspot it just redirects me to the homepage