The Other World Con Artist’s Management Techniques
Oba Yashiro, the notorious con artist who made his name known throughout Japan.
His life burned out on the bad luck, and he was reborn in a big city where you can’t lie. In this world where liars are turned into frogs by the Spirit God who hates lies, Yashiro makes use of his silver tongue and the skills he cultivated as a con artist to rise up.
The story of a hero who was reborn in a different word, using his modern knowledge and quibble as weapons to help a big-breasted beautiful girl in rebuilding a destitute restaurant and improving the living environment of the bottommost district.
- I’ll divide each chapter into several parts because they’re so loooong and you’ll also need some thinking to understand the story.
- I’ll put space in the beginning of paragraph for narration, and use past tenses from 3rd person’s POV.
- I’ll write the speaker’s inner thoughts as is.
- I’ll use “_____” between the line for dialogue.
I hope this will make you understand my translations better.
- Isekai Kaeri no Ossan
- Sonomono. Nochini….
- My Room Has Become a Dungeon’s Rest Area
- Only I who Got the Initial Job as Demon King
- Explanation about the missing translated chapters.
- Isekai Sagishi Vol. 1-4 LN illustrations added. Check them! (New)
- I won’t be translating Sonomono anymore. Here’s the details.
- I will put back all translated chapters a little by a little after doing some editing. Please be patient because I want to focus on my new project for the time being.
- You need to re-subcribe your email address to receive update notification.
Chapter 3 – The The 42nd Ward (10%)
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4